Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Little's Big Posts

After reading Stephanie Little's, a fellow J&C colleague of mine, blog I must say I am thoroughly impressed. It is to my understanding that this is not Stephanie's first blog, so naturally I have high expectations for it. 
Her posts are very well thought out and fully explained. I also enjoy the visual appeal Stephanie posts along with her stories. As well as pictures, Stephanie has a series of related quotes displayed on the home page of http://crushthe-patriarchy.blogspot.com/ that a apply a higher intellectual tone to her page.
I do feel that some of her points are bias in the since of her interests. For example, in one of her reviews she states, "to be perfectly honest, you crossed one of my personal lines when you talked about TV crime shows. Because I am writing this response after watching the much-awaited season 11 premiere of NCIS, and I can tell you, these TV shows are not conglomerated to the point where they're the same. "  in response to another classmate's post. I myself love crime shows but must admit they have their flaws. Not all shows are exactly the same, but majority can be predictable. 
I would love to collaborate with you Stephanie! Possibly over television reviews and show analysis. 
To check out Stephanie Little's blog click on the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment